We love sloppy Joes at our house! This recipe just made everything so much easier and my whole family loved it! If you are looking for a quick meal, you should give this one a try, you won’t be sorry!
Related REcipe: You love our easy and delicious PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SLOPPY JOES! They are a family favorite!
Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can manwich sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, brown ground beef. When it is cooked all the way through, drain the grease and add the Manwich. Cook until it simmers.
- Open one package of the crescent rolls. Unroll it and place it in the bottom of your sprayed pan. Spread it out with your hands until it covers the whole bottom of the pan.
- Take half the mozzarella cheese (2 cups) and sprinkle it on the dough evenly.
- Carefully pour all of the Manwich mixture over top of the cheese. Spread it out with a spoon evenly.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese (2 cups) on top of the Manwich mixture.
- Open the second package of crescent rolls and unroll it. Place it on your table top and press it together the best you can. You can press in on parchment paper if it is easier for you. Carefully pick up the pressed crescent rolls and put them over your cheese. It doesn't have to fit perfectly, you just want it to cover the majority of the top.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until crescents are golden brown.