There are a lot of things we look forward to during the holiday season, but I think the number one thing is the fudge! Our mom always made the best fudge, and this one tops the charts! This Oreo Cookie Fudge is perfect to take to your neighbors this holiday season, or to any party!
We have so many delicious fudge recipes on Six Sisters Stuff. You’ll definitely want to try our easy and delicious Orange Creamsicle Fudge.
Oreo Cookie Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- 5 ounces evaporated milk 1 can
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips 1 packages
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 Oreo Cookies broken into pieces
- 8 Oreo Cookies finely crushed
- Line a 9x9-inch square pan with foil, sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break 12 Oreos into bite sized pieces.
- Finely chop the other 8 Oreo cookies into crumbs.
- In a large saucepan bring the sugar, butter and evaporated milk to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes or until 234 degrees Fahrenheit on your candy thermometer, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, chocolate chips, crushed Oreo crumbs, and marshmallow creme. Stir until well blended and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth stop with spatula. Sprinkle broken Oreos on top. Use hand or spatula to push Oreos gently into fudge.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour until firm.
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 9x9-inch baking pan
- Large Saucepan