Our mom always made our birthday’s special growing up. We would wake up and come downstairs to a very decorated kitchen and living room with a delicious breakfast. It was always so much fun! We have a few birthdays coming up in our family and these are definitely on the menu!
Funfetti Birthday Pancakes Recipe
These delicious pancakes will make any birthday extra special!
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Place all ingredients for pancakes in bowl and whisk until blended. It's okay to leave a few clumps in the batter.
- Scoop about 3/4 cup of batter onto skillet or into pan and bake like regular pancake
- It will make 8-10 pancakes.
- For the glaze, mix butter, vanilla, and milk with beaters while slowly adding in powdered sugar.
- Add powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle glaze over warm pancakes and serve.
Calories: 240 kcal · Carbohydrates: 42 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 60 mg · Sodium: 177 mg · Potassium: 105 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 34 g · Vitamin A: 229 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 95 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews