I love just about anything with peanut butter.
These balls are so easy to make and did I mention they are no bake?
They take only a few minutes to throw together and they taste amazing. They would be perfect for a neighbor gifts or just to snack on.
We bring these to family parties all year long, and they are a crowd favorite. Everyone is always asking for the recipe.
I am almost embarrassed to give it, because they only require a few simple ingredients, and don’t take much time to make at all.
You are going to love how simple and delicious these are.
Related Recipe: Try our No Bake Peanut Butter Balls!
No Bake Holiday Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- various sprinkles or crushed cookie crumbs
- Mix the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar together in a medium sized bowl. Slowly add oatmeal and coconut.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll into 1 inch balls and then roll them in sprinkles. I used all kinds of sprinkles that were in my cupboard. (you can roll them in other favorite ingredients, such as crushed graham crackers, favorite crushed cookies, nuts, etc)
- Place each one in a mini paper cupcake liner.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Medium Bowl
- Mini Cupcake Liners