I am having a blast watching the World Cup! I really look forward to it every 4 years! This year we have ESPN on our Internet so we can watch every game! This last Thursday I made these Mini Taco Bites for our USA Game Party. They were a HUGE hit! Good luck to team USA! USA! USA! (I’m cheering the last two) Ha Ha!
Mini Taco Bites Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups salsa use your favorite
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 bags Tostitos Scoops
- In a slow cooker place your chicken on the bottom, then add your block of cream cheese then pour your salsa on top. Put the lid on a cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once your chicken is cooked all the way through, shred your chicken and mix it really well with the cream cheese and salsa.
- On 2 sheets place as many Tostito Scoops as you possibly can. It is okay if they touch each other.
- Next start filling up your mini taco bites. I started with 3 beans on the bottom, then I added a little meat of meat mixture, a little bit of sour cream, cheese, an olive bit, a tomato bit, and one piece of avocado.
- You can serve them cold, or broil them for a minute of two in the oven and serve them hot. Just be sure to watch them if you are broiling so they don't burn
- You could easy split this recipe in half if you only want one tray of these taco bites.