A fun twist on traditional chicken pot pie that even my picky eaters loved!
Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 14.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed vegetables frozen
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10) ounce biscuits refrigerated
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in.
- Muffin Tin
- Large Mixing Bowl
This post was included in our 3 QUICK 20 Minute Meals video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!