Every year for our birthday we get to choose what kind of cake we want and our mom will whip it up for us (she is amazing!). Our youngest sister Kendra chose this Oreo Cookie Cake for her 16th birthday and it was seriously OUT OF THIS WORLD! The chocolate cake mixed with the Oreo cheesecake middle . . . wow. This cake is so big and rich that it can feed a crowd!
Chocolate Oreo Cookie Cake Recipe
The chocolate cake mixed with the Oreo cheesecake middle . . . wow. This cake is so big and rich that it can feed a crowd!
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 container
- 30 Oreo Cookies coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1½ Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake batter and bake in 2 - 9 inch round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans for 10 minutes. Invert onto wire racks. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in cool whip and Oreos.
- Place one cake layer on plate and spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Mix frosting ingredients and spread on top of cake. Garnish with Oreos.
- Keep refrigerated.
Calories: 508 kcal · Carbohydrates: 83 g · Protein: 6 g · Fat: 19 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 13 mg · Sodium: 583 mg · Potassium: 265 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 58 g · Vitamin A: 310 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 113 mg · Iron: 4 mg
- 9 inch cake pan (2)
- Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews
I love oreo so much. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
I am planning to try it.
? am from Adana, Turkey.
Wiht my best wishes, P?r?l.