Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this! Throw the ingredients into a bowl or Ziploc bag, let the chicken soak it up all day, and grill for dinner. The honey adds a delicious sweetness that my kids LOVED and they devoured this chicken! I used the leftovers on a green salad the next day and it was just as delicious.
So if you need a quick and easy dinner idea, I highly recommend you try this!
Serves: 5 people
HONEY-GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this! Throw the ingredients into a bowl or Ziploc bag, let the chicken soak it up all day, and grill for dinner.
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts thawed
- 8 ounce Italian dressing (I used Wishbone Robusto Italian- my favorite!)
- ¼ cup lime juice (fresh is best)
- ½ cup honey (you could use agave, but I am a honey lover)
- Mix the dressing, juice, and honey together in a bowl or Ziploc bag. Place chicken breasts in marinade and let sit in the fridge for 5-8 hours (the longer, the better!). Grill over medium high heat about 6-7 minutes on each side (or until no longer pink in the middle).
Calories: 318 kcal · Carbohydrates: 34 g · Protein: 20 g · Fat: 12 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 58 mg · Sodium: 557 mg · Potassium: 404 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 33 g · Vitamin A: 50 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 14 mg · Iron: 1 mg