My husband and I recently went to an African-inspired pizza restaurant. After stuffing my face with my meal, I decided to end on a sweet note with some of their dessert pizza. I wish I would have ordered it first! It was amazing! I decided I would try to make our own dessert pizza at home. It was so simple and tasted delish!
Apple Pie Dessert Pizza Recipe:
1 pre-made, pre-cooked pizza crust (I used Mama Mary’s Thin & Crispy Crust)
1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Apple Pie Dessert Pizza Recipe
- 1 pre-made, pre-cooked pizza crust (I used Mama Mary’s Thin & Crispy Crust)
- 1 (21oz) can apple pie filling
- ½ cup old fashioned oatmeal
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pre-made pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread apple pie filling over crust.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix oatmeal, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon until combined. Add softened butter and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of the pizza.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.In a small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza with a spoon. Slice pizza and serve.