A few months ago I went to an amazing restaurant here in Utah. I ordered some chicken that came out with this AMAZING raspberry sauce! At first I was a little skeptical, and then I took one bite of the chicken, and I was hooked!
I’ve been trying to figure out how they made the sauce for months! Little did I know, this simple raspberry sauce was only two ingredients! This Ham and Swiss Chicken will be on the table multiple times in the next few weeks!
Ham and Swiss Chicken with Raspberry Glaze
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Place chicken on a pan covered with foil and lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. (you could also grill the chicken)
- Top each piece of cooked chicken with two slices of ham, and one slice of Swiss cheese.
- Turn oven to broil and place chicken back in and broil until cheese becomes completely melted.(watch closely so it doesn't burn)
- In a food processor or blender, blend raspberries and vinegar.
- Over medium heat, bring raspberry and vinegar mixture to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken breasts, and enjoy!
- Baking Sheet