IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
Our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook!
Get the book HERE!
This book is loaded with all of our Christmas favorites- cookies, fudge, dinners, neighbor gifts, decorations, traditions, ideas for service, and of course Christmas morning breakfast. 🙂 We LOVE the holidays and can’t wait to share them with you!
Sometimes when I am perusing the candy aisle at the grocery store, ideas for yummy recipes come to my mind, which was the case with these tasty cookies! These Almond Joy Pieces are good by themselves but taste even better in these cookies! I loved how chewy and soft these cookies were. I shared them with my family and they were gone in no time!
Looking for more delicious cookie recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Peanut Butter Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Almond Joy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond joy pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, white sugar, softened butter, and coconut extract; beat until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat until incorporated.
- Mix in flour, salt and baking soda until combined.
- Fold in coconut, chocolate chips, and Almond Joy pieces.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet