Do you love taquitos? These homemade ones are so easy to throw together and the whole family will love them!
Guacamole Taquitos Recipe
An easy and delicious dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 7.5 ounces guacamole
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- salt to taste
- ⅔ cup salsa for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a large baking sheet (I use a cookie sheet) with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix the taco seasoning with the refried in a small bowl.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of guacamole and 2 Tablespoons of refried beans onto a tortilla. Then spoon 2 Tablespoons onto. Add a little bit of shredded cheese and roll it up.
- Place taquito seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 10 to 15 times (depending how full you fill them) Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with non-stick cooking spray (or you could lightly brush some olive oil on them) and sprinkle with salt (I like to use sea salt).
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (or until edges and tops are golden). Let cool for a couple of minutes. Serve with salsa and more guacamole.
Calories: 342 kcal · Carbohydrates: 18 g · Protein: 30 g · Fat: 16 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 82 mg · Sodium: 1112 mg · Potassium: 667 mg · Fiber: 8 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 651 IU · Vitamin C: 6 mg · Calcium: 215 mg · Iron: 2 mg