I could eat just about any type of grilled chicken, but especially love this recipe! The marinade is very simple but has tons of flavor.
Serves: 4 people
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
This chicken marinade is very simple but has tons of flavor. It's one of our BEST grilled chicken recipes!
- ½ cup any whole grain mustard
- ½ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Pour the reserved honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes. Serve.
You can easily double this recipe to feed more people!
Calories: 282 kcal · Carbohydrates: 38 g · Protein: 26 g · Fat: 4 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 72 mg · Sodium: 779 mg · Potassium: 500 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 35 g · Vitamin A: 165 IU · Vitamin C: 6 mg · Calcium: 29 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Equipment needed for this recipe: