We absolutely love these graham cracker monster cookies. They have a secret ingredient that makes them very moist – sweetened condensed milk! They are a fun monster cookie because you can pretty much throw anything into these cookies that you have in your pantry. We love the graham cracker taste! Your family will love these!
Graham Cracker Monster Cookies Recipe
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the crushed graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl beat the sweetened condensed milk and softened butter til smooth. Add vanilla.
- Then add the crumb mixture from the other bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips, walnuts, and coconut. Stir until mixed in.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. (I rolled mine into about 1 1/2 inch balls) Bake for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for about 5 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- Wire Rack
Looking for more great cookie recipes? Here are some yummy ones!!
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Cutler’s Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream Filled Sugar Cookie Cups
Homemade Thin Mints
Puffy Vanilla and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it’s priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE.