When we were living in LA, my husband worked pretty long hours.
I didn’t get to see him a lot, and our communication was limited, but one of the ways he would show his love for me was by bringing me leftovers of his lunch.
It may seem silly, but I looked forward to those leftovers every day.
We both love the Eggplant Parmesan that I cooked up a few months ago, so when he was out to lunch one day, he decided to try an Eggplant Parmesan sub from one of the local eateries.
It was GIGANTIC, so he brought home quite a bit of it. IT WAS AMAZING. By far one of the best subs I had ever had.
The more I got thinking about it, the more I realized how easy they would be to make at home.
That’s when these delicious little sliders were born. They are perfect served as an appetizer, for a tailgate party, or if you eat a few, your main dish.
Can I make the eggplant ahead of time and reheat?
You could definitely make the egg plant ahead of time and repeat. For the best results we recommend making it the same day, so the eggplant doesn’t go soft, but you could definitely reheat.
If you do reheat, we recommend using the oven to do so, because the microwave may make them soggy.
At a low temperature of about 250 degrees F. let them heat up for about 10 minutes, or until the centers are warm. Then proceed to make the recipe.
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
Looking for more tailgate recipes or appetizers? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Tailgate Sandwiches
- Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
- Mini Taco Bites
- Cheesy Refried Bean Bake
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Eggplant Parmesan Sliders Recipe
- 1 eggplant peeled and sliced
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 cups Italian Breadcrumbs
- 10 slices Provolone cheese or Mozzarella
- ½ cup spaghetti sauce to taste
- 10 dinner rolls small
- Place the slices of eggplant in a salted bowl of water. Let them soak for 20 minutes, and then rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of eggplant in the eggs, and then dredge it in the bread crumbs. Place each slice on the baking sheet. Repeat until sheet is full. My one eggplant had enough slices to fill up the entire sheet.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then remove from oven, flip over, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place 2-3 slices on each roll, top with spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Makes 10 sliders.
- Baking Sheet