I love eating soup but sometimes I don’t know what to eat with it. I made these little things up and they turned out AMAZING! They were the perfect side dish!
Mini Balsamic Baguettes
10 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 1 sourdough baguette (sliced to about 1 inch thick)
- low fat slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Turn on your oven to Broil.
- Sprinkle one side of the baguette bread with balsamic vinegar and oil. On top place a basil leaf, a tomato, and some mozzarella cheese.
- Place your loaded Baguettes on a cookie sheet and cook until cheese is melted and Basil is wilted. Check every minute. It should only take about 2 minutes.
Six Sisters Stuff