I love eating soup but sometimes I don’t know what to eat with it. I made these little things up and they turned out AMAZING! They were the perfect side dish!
Mini Balsamic Baguettes Recipe
I made these little things up and they turned out AMAZING! They were the perfect side dish!
- 1 sourdough baguettes (sliced to about 1 inch thick)
- low-fat slices of mozzarella
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Turn on your oven to Broil.
- Sprinkle one side of the baguette bread with balsamic vinegar and oil. On top place a basil leaf, a tomato, and some mozzarella cheese.
- Place your loaded Baguettes on a cookie sheet and cook until cheese is melted and Basil is wilted. Check every minute. It should only take about 2 minutes.
Calories: 120 kcal · Carbohydrates: 22 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Sodium: 257 mg · Potassium: 143 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 342 IU · Vitamin C: 6 mg · Calcium: 37 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Cookie Sheet