My girls love rolls! I’ve never tried orange rolls before but when my husband walked in the door he was thrilled to find orange rolls on his plate. They were so simple and easy and everyone in my family loved them! Hope you love them as much as we did!
1. Let the frozen dough thaw out on the counter for about two hours.
2. Once the dough is workable, but still cool, roll the dough balls into ropes and then tie a knot.
3. Dip the knots in softened butter.
4. Place rolls in a greased pan and let rise for at least 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, until they are golden.
6. Let the rolls cool. Make a glaze by combining powdered sugar, orange zest, and fresh orange juice. Whisk until smooth. Start with just 2 Tablespoons of orange juice then slowly add more. You want your consistancy to become a glaze.
7. With a spoon ice the rolls with the orange glaze.