As you have learned by now, my family loves all things cake batter. We have made our Cake Batter Buddies at least a dozen times and still can’t get enough of them!
Don’t be fooled by the name- there are no eggs in this! It’s safe to eat!
Even better- these truffles require no baking! They are quick, easy, and make an amazing treat that people will devour!
Serves: 30 people
Easy Cake Batter Truffles Recipe
Don’t be fooled by the name- there are no eggs in this! It’s safe to eat!Even better- these truffles require no baking! They are quick, easy, and make an amazing treat that people will devour!
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter unsalted, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons sprinkles
- 16 ounces almond bark (or white candy melts)
- 4 Tablespoons yellow cake mix
- Beat together butter and sugar using an electric mixer until combined.
- Add cake mix, flour, salt, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of milk or more if needed to make a dough consistency.
- Mix in sprinkles by hand.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill balls in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm up.
- While dough balls are chilling, melt almond bark in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Stir between intervals.
- Once melted, quickly stir in cake mix until incorporated completely.
- Using a fork, dip truffles into almond bark and shake of excess bark by tapping the bottom of the fork on the side of your bowl.
- Place truffle back on the cookie sheet and top with sprinkles.
- Repeat with remaining balls until finished.Chill cake batter truffles in the refrigerator until serving.
Calories: 179 kcal · Carbohydrates: 24 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 8 mg · Sodium: 91 mg · Potassium: 30 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 17 g · Vitamin A: 97 IU · Calcium: 13 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Recipe source: The Girl Who Ate Everything
Questions & Reviews
in french , i dont know....
Thanks for the great recipe; our oven is broken & my husband's birthday is this weekend....this was a great cake alternative :)