This Dulce De Leche Cake is deceptively delicious. I think you’ve heard us talk about it before – but we have one sister…cough…LAUREN…cough…who doesn’t like chocolate! Crazy, right?! But after a taste of this delicious bundt cake, it was enough to make me change my mind about chocolate desserts! Seriously – the toffee bits + caramel glaze and the sweet cake make for an INCREDIBLE dessert that tastes WAY better than it looks!
Dulce De Leche Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) caramel cake mix (or butter pecan)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup toffee bits
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, dulce de leche, beaten eggs, and water. Stir in the toffee bits and pour batter into a Bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan for about 90 minutes before inverting onto a plate. If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar or top with caramel glaze.
- Heat the butter, milk, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar, then remove from the heat. Drizzle over the cake.