We love throwing dinner in the crock pot in the morning and then smell the delicious meal cooking all day! This Hawaiian Hula chicken is loaded with bbq sauce, pineapple, and bacon! Our kids loved it and you can’t believe how easy it is to make! And it smells amazing!!
Related recipe: love the taste of this recipe? Try our Hawaiian Chicken Rice Bowls!
Serves: 4 people
CROCK POT HAWAIIAN HULA CHICKEN RECIPE
An easy crock pot chicken recipe covered in pineapple, bbq sauce and crumbled bacon.
- 12 strips bacon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- Cook 8 slices of bacon until cooked but not crisp. Drain well on paper towels.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper. Then wrap each chicken breast with 2 strips of bacon and place in crock pot. Top with onion, crushed pineapple, and bbq sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook remaining bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble the bacon and sprinkle over each serving.
Calories: 372 kcal · Carbohydrates: 53 g · Protein: 26 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 75 mg · Sodium: 1017 mg · Potassium: 790 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 45 g · Vitamin A: 266 IU · Vitamin C: 17 mg · Calcium: 57 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker
Questions & Reviews