This easy lasagna looks a lot hard to make than it is! My husband lovingly calls it “mac and cheese for grown-ups”. 🙂 It’s a great meal for when you have leftover turkey (thanksgiving leftovers, anyone?!), but you can easily substitute chicken as well!
Related Recipe: If you have a lot of leftover turkey, be sure to make this Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole Recipe. So easy and delicious!
Creamy White Turkey Lasagna Recipe
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles 1 package, cooked
- 10¾ ounces cream of chicken soup 1 can
- 10¾ ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 can
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked turkey shredded, (you can also use chicken)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, parmesan cheese, turkey, and garlic salt.
- In a greased 9x13" baking pan, spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture and top with one layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat two more times.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 40-45 minutes until cheese starts to bubble and brown. Serve warm.
- Large Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan