I love artichoke dip, so when I found this recipe at Closet Cooking I knew I had to make it! It was so good and made the perfect side dish!
Cheesy Artichoke Bread Recipe
I love artichoke dip, so when I found this recipe I knew I had to make it! It was so good and made the perfect side dish!
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts 1 can, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temp
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf italian bread (sliced in half lengthwise)
- Mix the artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese, reserving some of the cheese for topping.
- Hollow 1/2 inch out of the center of both halves of the bread.
- Spread the mixture into the hole in the bread halves and top with the reserved cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven set at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- This bread goes great with pasta and salads.
Calories: 305 kcal · Carbohydrates: 23 g · Protein: 6 g · Fat: 21 g · Saturated Fat: 11 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 22 mg · Sodium: 396 mg · Potassium: 124 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 13 g · Vitamin A: 259 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 69 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil