I love artichoke dip, so when I found this recipe at Closet Cooking
I knew I had to make it! It was so good and made the perfect side dish!
Cheesy Artichoke Bread
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened to room temp)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf Italian bread (sliced in half lengthwise)
- Mix the artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese, reserving some of the cheese for topping.
- Hollow 1/2 inch out of the center of both halves of the bread.
- Spread the mixture into the hole in the bread halves and top with the reserved cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven set at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Six Sisters Stuff