I don’t know if there is any better combination than chocolate and peanut butter! It gets me every time! We recently were on a local TV show and each sister was required to come up with a recipe using Cool Whip. I knew right away I wanted something easy to make and filled with my favorite flavors and this tasty treat was born!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRIFLE RECIPE
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces package cream cheese
- 1 box brownies prepared according to package directions and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding prepared according to package directions
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups coarsely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine Cool Whip, peanut butter and cream cheese. until smooth; set aside. Prepare brownies and chocolate pudding according to package directions. In six glass cups, layer brownies, pudding, peanut butter cups and Cool Whip mixture. Top with additional peanut butter cup pieces and serve.