I am always so skeptical about adding sweet things into recipes that are a little savory. I came home the other night to my roommate dumping a few chopped apples into her vegetable stir fry. I was so nervous to taste it, but once she let me have a bite I couldn’t get enough! The zucchini and apples cook so well together along with the potatoes, leaving a delicious side dish that basically sums up fall in one bite!
Zucchini Apple Hash Recipe
- 2 Golden Yellow Potatoes Chopped
- 1 zucchini squash chopped
- 1 yellow squash chopped
- 3 gala apples chopped
- olive oil extra virgin, for drizzling
- Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- Place all the chopped vegetables in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, and stir until all vegetables are coated.
- Sprinkle Greek seasoning over all the vegetables and stir again making sure all the vegetables are seasoned. You can season more or less depending on your liking.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes are cooked all the way through.
- Serve warm with your favorite main dish, and enjoy!