What veggies could I sneak into this healthy burrito recipe?
I am a huge topping person. Especially if I can sneak vegetables into my diet, without eating them plain, I am one happy girl. Here are a few of my favorite additions to these burritos.
I also cut everything very small, and even sauté some items, to keep my kids from noticing all the delicious veggies in them.
-Cucumber Slices (sliced very thin)
-Celery (sliced very thin)
-Jalapeno Slices (without the seeds)
-Plain Greek Yogurt
-Red Bell Peppers
-Green Bell Peppers
Have you heard about our restaurant Copycat Cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Watch how to make another one of our favorite healthy recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
This recipe is simple, delicious, full of flavor, and incredibly easy to make. You are going to love how quickly it comes together.
These are one of my favorite healthy wrap recipes, and it comes together in just minutes, for a quick and easy meal.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Berries and Oats Green Smoothie
- Fajita Salad
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Cauliflower Chowder
Easy Cheese And Chicken Burritos Freezer Meal Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 3 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 15 ounces sweet corn drained
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- First add oil chopped onion to the pan and cook on the stove top until soft and a little brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and cook until heated through and cilantro is wilted.
- Then put the mixture on a whole wheat tortilla. If making into a freezer meal wrap up now, if a meal add toppings.
- Here are some of our favorite toppings – light sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce or spinach, sliced olives, spouts, and diced avocado.
- If you use large tortillas, you can make about 8 good-sized burritos. You can serve them hot or wrap each burrito individually in foil and stick in the freezer. I love to double this recipe and freeze them so my husband can take some to school and cook them in the microwave for lunch.
- Frying pan