Nothing says the holidays like Peppermint Brownie Bark. It takes minutes to through together, and I personally think it’s better than brownies. Perfect for holiday get togethers or just to eat the entire pan for yourself!
Peppermint Brownie Bark Recipe
- 15 ounces brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 peppermint candy canes crushed
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in a bowl until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the covered pan and sprinkle the semi sweet chocolate chips on top of the brownie batter.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on the crushed candy canes.
- Let the brownies cool and drizzle white chocolate over with a spoon.
- Let the white chocolate dry and cut or break the brownie into large chunks.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet