I always loved fajitas growing up! It wasn’t until recently that I tried making my own fajitas and realized just how easy they were.
You can throw almost anything into your skillet with the right spices and you’ve got the most delicious, and decently healthy meal in just a matter of minutes.
These Chicken Fajita Quesadillas are a combination of two of my favorite foods, and the outcome is amazing.
I am always on the lookout for simple, healthy, and delicious meals I know my family will love, and this is definitely one of those recipes.
What other sauce could I add to these quesadillas?
I love sauce. My husband and I put sauce on our sauce. I hate dry food more than anything, so if I can put extra sauce on something, you bet I do.
One of our new favorite is combining plain Greek yogurt with Fiesta Ranch Seasoning Mix. It’s seriously only two ingredients (and healthy, so you can sauce the crap out of your quesadilla) and so easy.
I spread this on my tortilla before adding any of the other ingredients in the instructions, and it is delicious.
You are going to love it.
I use about 1 tablespoon of the mix, to 1/2 cup of the plain Greek yogurt.
I use this on burritos, enchiladas, chip dip, etc. Literally it is my new ketchup. It goes with just about anything you want it to.
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking for another Mexican inspired dish? Watch how to make a favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
If you have never tried Fresh Cowboy Caviar, then you need to stop what you are doing, and make some. It’s simple, easy, delicious, and the perfect appetizer.
Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more healthy recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthy Hummus Wrap
- Italian Fresh Green Salad
- Simple Crab Soup
- Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Coconut Crusted Tilapia
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- ½ yellow onion chopped
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cooked and cut into strips
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- 1 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 5 flour tortillas large
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup salsa
- Add chopped peppers and onions to large skillet.
- Drizzle olive oil and taco seasoning over vegetables and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Add grilled chicken and salsa to skillet and stir.
- Continue cooking until vegetables are tender and meat is heated through, usually about 5 more minutes, continue stirring every minute or so to evenly cook.
- Heat non stick griddle or pan to medium heat.
- On on half of a tortilla, place about 3/4 cup of fajita mixture and sprinkle with cheese to your liking.
- Fold tortilla in half, lightly pressing down to make sure the inside does not fall out.
- With a basting brush, brush one side of the tortilla with butter.
- Place onto skillet or into pan and cook until golden brown.
- Brush the side facing upwards with butter and flip.
- Repeat 5 times
- Top with your favorite quesadilla toppings, and enjoy.
This post was included in our 15 Make Ahead Freezer Meals video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff onInstagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube