I have said it before, but my family is crazy about pizza! We have had a wild month moving and remodeling our home, so I knew I needed an easy meal that my family would love. This pizza hit the spot!
Chicken Bacon Artichoke Pizza Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2.25 ounces sliced olives 1 can
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts 1 jar, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (or temperature directed on pizza crust package).
- Roll out pizza dough onto a baking sheet.
- Spread alfredo sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle on cheese and top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Baking Sheet
- Pizza Cutter