If you love brownies, then these cookies are for you! The recipe is simple (it uses a brownie mix) and they taste so good that you can’t eat just one. I had to hide them to make myself stop eating them . . . they are seriously addicting!
Looking for more delicious recipes using brownie mixes? You’ll want to try these soft and fudgy Brownie Mix Cookies. So easy to make and a family favorite.
Caramel Chocolate Brownie Crinkle Cookie Recipe
- 1 package Fudge Brownie Mix 9x13 inch pan size mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 24 caramels cut in half
- powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl beat the brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended.
- Place powdered sugar into a separate bowl.
- Scoop up a tablespoonful of dough (you can use a cookie scoop if you want, but it will still work if you don't have one) and push a piece of caramel in the middle.
- Roll the dough around the caramel so it is completely covered.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into the powdered sugar and gently roll, shaping into a ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Yields: about 4 dozen cookies
- Large Bowl
- Mixing Bowl
- cookie sheets
- Non-stick Cooking Spray