These are the yummiest cookies and they are so easy to make! You won’t believe this, but they only have 5 ingredients! These cookies are soft and chewy, loaded with butterscotch and chocolate toffee bits!
You will want to try our delicious sugar cookies. We use our favorite sugar cookie recipe in these cute Santa Sugar Cookies.
Butterscotch Toffee Cookies Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canola oil
- 15.25 ounces butter pecan cake mix 1 package,(I used Betty Crocker)
- 11.5 ounces butterscotch chips 1 package
- 8 ounces Chocolate Covered Heath toffee bits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and oil until well blended. Gradually add in cake mix and mix well.
- Fold in butterscotch chips and toffee bits until well blended.
- Roll into 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for a minute on cookie sheet, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Large Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home