There was the cutest little shop in Logan when we lived there called “Fizz ‘N Frys.” I was seriously obsessed with their fries (and let’s be honest…those Italian sodas were good, too!) – and since it will be a few more months before we are back in Utah, I had to find a way to make them myself! I threw these together with some delicious spicy aioli, and baked them instead of frying them…so I felt a lot better about eating half of them!
Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries Recipe with Spicy Aioli
- 4 Russet Potatoes sliced into ¼ inch slices
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a gallon-size Ziploc bag, place potatoes, olive oil, garlic, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Zip up the bag and shake it vigorously to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet, setting the ziploc bag to the side for later.
- Bake for 30 minutes (flipping halfway through).
- Remove from oven and return to the ziploc bag (be careful! They are hot!). Add in the parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, close, and shake it again to coat.
- Dump the potatoes back on the foil-lined baking sheet, still in a single layer, and bake for an additional 10 minutes until parmesan cheese has melted and starts to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and top with additional parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, and garlic salt. Serve warm.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together. Chill before serving.
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for other “baked” instead of “fried” recipes? Try these:
- Baked Veggie Egg Rolls
- Baked Sweet Pork Chimichangas
- Baked Tater Wedges
- Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!