Every year for our Christmas party – we order out Chinese food. I don’t know where the tradition started, but I won’t complain because it always tastes SO good! I love the crab rangoons we always get – and I started to crave them early this year, so I decided to tackle a recipe myself (but a much healthier version). 🙂 I made this baked version a few weeks ago, and it did not disappoint. Whether it’s an appetizer or a main dish, these crab rangoons will be a crowd favorite.
Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces crab meat
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine garlic powder, cream cheese, crab, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling onto the center of each wonton skin.
- Brush the edges with beaten eggs and fold the wonton skin diagonally to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal.
- Create a crown by pulling both bottom corners together and sealing. Arrange the rangoons on the baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, just until golden brown.
- Baking Sheet