My husband and my kids sometimes get sick of our normal chicken, or ground turkey. We love switching things around and making dishes with no meat.
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make and only 20 minutes to cook in the oven. Who doesn’t want delicious enchiladas in 30 minutes from start to finish?
This recipe is so easy because it requires no precooking! Just throw in the cans, mix, and make your enchiladas. So Easy and SO Delicious!!!
How to Make Three Bean Enchiladas
Combine all three cans of beans, soup, onions and chilies.
Spoon about 1/4 cup filling onto the center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla and place it seam side down into the pan.
Next, spoon on your enchilada sauce so that it covers all of the tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Take out of the oven and remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese. Put it back into the oven until cheese is melted.
Top with whatever you would like. My favorites are: Sour cream, tomatoes, spinach, avocado, olives and green peppers.
Related Article: These Cheesy Chicken Taquitos are made in your SLOW COOKER!
WHAT CAN I TOP MY ENCHILADAS WITH?
We love adding a little extra flavor to our enchiladas. I love adding a few more fresh vegetables on top, just to give it that extra kick of flavor. Here are a few of our family’s favorite toppings.
- Sliced Olives. We love sliced olives on our enchiladas. If you are short on time, you can even buy them sliced in the can.
- Vegetables. We like to put tomatoes, red onion, bell peppers, avocado, corn, etc. If it tastes good on an enchilada, we put it on.
- Sauces and Dips. My husband loves to put ranch on his. I go for the guacamole and pico de gallo.
If you are looking for lightened up versions of your favorite recipes, be sure to check out our Weekly Healthy Menu Plan where we email you 6 dinners, 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert each week!
If you love enchiladas try our 5 Ingredient Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes on our channel. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
LOOKING FOR SIDE DISHES TO SERVE WITH THIS?
Three Bean Enchiladas Recipe
- 8 tortillas (I used whole wheat)
- 1 can Red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can Garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- ⅓ cup chopped onions optional
- 1 cab enchilada sauce (I like the green lately)
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Combine beans, soup, onions and chilies.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup filling onto the enter of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla. Arrange tortillas seam side down.
- Next Spoon on your enchilada sauce so that it covers all of the tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese. Put it back into the oven until cheese is melted.
- Top with whatever you would like. My favorites are: Sour cream, tomatoes, spinach, avocado, olives and green peppers.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order