Take the guesswork out of meal prep with 26 of the BEST Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipes that turn out amazing every single time!
Air Fryer recipes are an easy go-to for flavorful chicken breasts that use hot air rather than oil for cooking. This is a foolproof way to get a juicy chicken breast without all of the extra calories you get with deep frying or even pan frying!
Cooking chicken breast can be intimidating, but don’t be scared off! Air fry chicken breasts made using the air fryer method make a fantastic last minute dinner with tons of flavor.
Tips for the Best Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Try coating the boneless skinless chicken breasts using a little avocado oil or olive oil. This will crisp up the skin and help your seasoning blend adhere to the meat. Don’t use too much oil!
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. Make sure to evenly space the pieces to ensure chicken cooks evenly. The best way is to cook in batches if you need to.
- To avoid dry chicken breasts, don’t over cook! Depending on the size of your chicken breasts, you can achieve an internal temperature of 165 degrees F in as little as 10 minutes!
- Delicious chicken breasts need to rest! After cooking, be sure the chicken rests a minimum of 2-3 minutes before cutting into them. This allows the extra liquid to redistribute in the meat for juicy breasts every time!
- For tender chicken breasts, there are many delicious ways to marinade or brine your chicken. A basic brine ratio is 8 cups of water with ½ cup table salt (or 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp kosher salt). Brine in the salted water for ½ to 1 hour.
And just to whet your appetite before we get to the air fryer chicken breast recipes, here are a few of our other favorite air fryer recipes you might love!
Which air fryer chicken breast recipe is first on your list to try?