- Posted on
- 10 Comments
Two of my favorite treats are brownies and cookie dough. So I figured... why not put them together? I brought them to a friends house and I told him he could take a few before we left and he took half the pan - they were THAT good! Ha Ha!
- Brownie Mix for a 9x13 pan
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter + 6 Tablespoons of peanut butter (JIF is my favorite!)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups of Peanut Butter M&M's
- Cook your brownies as the directions on the box suggest.
- Once they are out of the oven, take 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter and gently spread it over your warm brownies. Let them sit and cool.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla, and mix until smooth. Carefully add the flour, and continue to mix at low speed until fully combined.
- Spoon the cookie dough onto the cooled brownies and spread gently into an even layer.
- Sprinkle on all of the M & M's so they are spread out across all of your brownies.
- Melt the last 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave (about 30 seconds) and drizzle over your brownies.
- Slice into squares. (These are very rich so you might want to cut them into small squares)
- Cover and stick in your refrigerator until you are ready to eat them!
Looking for more Peanut Butter Treats?
These are my favorite!
Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
Reese's Peanut Butter Poke Cake
Reese's Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Peanut Butter Snowballs
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Check out the NEW Six Sisters' Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!