Brownies and Bars, Chocolate, Dessert, Recipes

Reese’s Brownies

Reese's Brownies on SixSistersStuff

Reese's Brownies on SixSistersStuff

If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then these are the brownies for you!
The brownie batter is loaded with peanut butter, the frosting is so creamy because of the added cream cheese, and the tops of the brownies are covered in all my favorite things . . . it doesn’t get any better than these!

Reese's Brownies
Author:
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 24

Chocolate and peanut butter lovers unite! These brownies have peanut butter in the batter, cream cheese in the frosting, and are loaded with the best toppings. These brownies have won many awards for being absolutely the best brownies.
Ingredients
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 3-4 tablespoons whipping cream
  • ¼ cup cocoa
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • About 1 lb (16 oz) powdered sugar
Topping:
  • ¾ cup salted peanuts, chopped
  • about 24 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped and quartered
  • ¾ cup peanut butter chips
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13" pan (I just used non-stick cooking spray).
  2. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa. Stir in the sugar and then the eggs. Add in the flour and peanut butter and mix until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
  3. While the brownies cool, prepare frosting by beating butter, whipping cream, water, and cream cheese in a bowl on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in cocoa and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies.
  4. Sprinkle peanuts, peanut butter cups, and peanut butter chips on top of the frosting.
  5. Cut into squares and serve.

Looking for more brownie recipes?

Comments

Looks yummy! Definitely adding this one to my recipe box!

I would LOVE if you would link up your recipe to our {{What I Made Wednesday}} Linky Party! We’re also hosting a giveaway, so don’t forget to sign up! :)

I’m also your newest follower. We would LOVE a follow back if you love our blog too!

Briana @ Sweet Peas & Bumblebees

These brownies look amazing. Reeses are my favorites so I’m sure I’d LOVE these. Thanks for showing off your reese brownies at These Chicks Cook :) I hope you can come by with another great recipe Wednesday. Have a fantastic weekend!
    Katie

Oh my!! I’m so glad all these are umm pictures and recipes, I probably still gained 20lbs just looking at them haha I’m saving a few to favorites though because I know my mom would absolutely love these! =)

Found you through the finding new friends blog hop and will be a new follower! =)

Arizona Girls blog

• says

Sorry it’s taking so long. We’ve been making these for years and it’s usually 25 minutes to cook. They are a fudgy brownie. 50 minutes would be way too long in our oven. Hope all goes well with them. -The Six Sisters

Just made these and they are incredibly delicious!! I followed the recipe word for word, baked 25 min and they are the perfect fudge-like brownie! I highly recommend! So yummy!!

Hi, I just made the Reeses Brownie recipe, and just wanted to say it was great, I will be making it over and over again. Job well done, I will explore more of your recipes. TY ;)

6. PinkcurlyQ says

Made these brownies this past weekend for a party and they were a hit! Will definitely be making these again. Did have to bake for 30 min vs the 22-25 to that they were more set uo instead of gooey; I normally only need to bake at the minimum time given.

• Cyd says

The whipping cream is right by the milk in the dairy section. Comes in a little carton. Where you need so little, we’re sure milk would work too. It’s not quite as thick and rich. Hope this helps! -The Six Sisters

7. annie says

Hello,
    Do you think I can freeze them? I am having a party this weekend and would like to make them tomorrow or so? They look incredible!