If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then these are the brownies for you!
The brownie batter is loaded with peanut butter, the frosting is so creamy because of the added cream cheese, and the tops of the brownies are covered in all my favorite things . . . it doesn’t get any better than these!
Chocolate and peanut butter lovers unite! These brownies have peanut butter in the batter, cream cheese in the frosting, and are loaded with the best toppings. These brownies have won many awards for being absolutely the best brownies.
25 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspon salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon water
- About 1 lb (16 oz) powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- about 24 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped and quartered
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13" pan (I just used non-stick cooking spray).
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, salt, cocoa and vanilla. Stir in the sugar and then the eggs. Add in the flour and peanut butter and mix until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 22-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- While the brownies cool, prepare frosting by beating butter, whipping cream, water, and cream cheese in a bowl on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in cocoa and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle peanuts, peanut butter cups, and peanut butter chips on top of the frosting.
- Cut into squares and serve.