Two of my favorite things are slow cookers and barbecue sauce. When I found this recipe I knew I had to try it! It smelled so good the whole day cooking and tasted even better! This is super easy to make and now is my new favorite!
Zesty Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 oz) bottle BBQ sauce (I used Famous Dave's Zesty BBQ sauce)
- ½ cup italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 dinner rolls
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix together the barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Shred chicken and place back in slow cooker until ready to serve.
- Serve on rolls.
- Slow Cooker
Here are more of our favorite slow cooker chicken recipes:
Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
Crock Pot Hawaiian Hula Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Tostadas
Be sure to check out our newest eCookbook. 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners!
You will love these easy weeknight dinner recipes that don?t take a lot of preparation. This eCookbook is only $4.99.
Get it HERE for only $4.99.
Questions & Reviews