I love using Tyson Grilled & Ready chicken breast strips in my meals! It makes meal time prep so easy! I always have some in my fridge to throw in wraps or salads. My kids even love to eat them plain!
With two kids and one on the way, I don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, but don’t want to sacrifice taste or nutrition. Using Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips, I was able to whip up this delicious salad for my family in just a matter of minutes!
Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
- 6 ounces Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 8 ounces mixed green salad
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- 4 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles divided
- Heat Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, toss prepared Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips in buffalo sauce.
- Pour salad into a large salad bowl and top with Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips coated in buffalo sauce.
- In a small mixing bowl combine ranch dressing and 3 Tablespoons blue cheese and pour over salad.
- Garnish with additional blue cheese crumbles and serve.
- Mixing Bowl