One of my favorite things to do is talk to the Butcher behind the counter. They always have great ways to prepare meat. Last week I started talking with the man behind the fish counter and he told me how he cooks his salmon. I went home and tried it that night and it was a huge success! My whole family loved it!!!
Check out some of these other Salmon recipes!!!
- Blackened Salmon Tacos
- Marinated Salmon
- Asian Glazed Salmon
- Citrus Glazed Salmon
- Melt In Your Mouth Broiled Salmon
Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound fresh salmon
- ½ cup mandarin sauce we used Panda Express brand
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large skillet heat your olive oil on medium high heat.
- In a small bowl mix together the mandarin sauce and the brown sugar.
- Once the oil is hot, place your salmon in the pan and pour the sauce on top. Place a lid on and cook for 5 minutes. When your 5 minutes is up, flip your salmon and cook for another 5 minutes. Flip it one more time so you can spoon some sauce on top of the salmon. Remove from the stove and serve hot.
- Mixing Bowl