For some, S’more season is coming to a close. For those of us in hot states (like Texas) it has been too hot to even start a fire. To make up for it, we have our S’mores cold…. and mixed with cheesecake. My husband claims that these little things are the best desserts I have come up with yet! (Did I mention they were no bake? – and they just keep getting better.)
No Bake Mini S’more Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup hot fudge
- 6 Fun Size Hershey Bars broken in half (for topping)
- 6 individual graham cracker sticks broken in half (For topping)
- Mix together the graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Spoon 3/4 cup of heated Hot Fudge evenly over crusts.
- Beat the cream cheese and marshmallow creme in small bowl with mixer until well blended. Spoon into muffin cups; top with marshmallows.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and put a graham cracker and piece of Hershey's chocolate in each one. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.