Related Recipe: Try our new Slow Cooker French Onion Chicken!
Slow Cooker French Onion Meatball Recipe
- 1 (24oz) pkg frozen Italian Style Meatballs
- 2 (10oz) cans french onion soup
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place frozen meatballs in the slow cooker.
- Pour both cans of soup over the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve on Hawaiian rolls.
- Slow Cooker
I swear that the month of December used to DRAG on forever when I was younger . . . and now, it FLIES by! I am kind of stressing out at all I still have to do, so dinner is quick and easy each night. My mom gave me this recipe and it is definitely a keeper! Even my husband, who says he doesn’t like meatballs, devoured it!
These make a great appetizer (poke some toothpicks in and you are good to go!) or we love to eat them on little rolls like sliders. My kids love that they are “kid-sized”.