These Stuffed Cinnamon Sticks are perfect for a snack or breakfast. You will never believe what they are rolled up in – white bread!! They have a little crunch on the outside, but at the same time are chewy and delicious! We stuffed half of them with strawberries and nutella. The other half taste just like blueberry cheesecake with a delicious cream cheese mixture and fresh blueberries. They are delicious served warm or cold!
Stuffed Cinnamon Sticks Recipe
- 16 slices white bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter melted
- ½ cup strawberries diced small
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup Nutella
- Cut the crust off of the bread and flatten bread with a rolling pin. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- In another bowl combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of nutella or cream cheese mixture on the edge of each slice of bread. Top nutella with diced strawberries, or top the cream cheese mixture with fresh blueberries.
- Roll up tightly and dip in the butter, then roll in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until golden brown.
- Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish
Recipe adapted from Just A Pinch
Place cream cheese filling or nutella on one end of the bread. Top with fruit and roll up tightly.