IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
Our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook is finally released!
Get the book HERE!
My husband and I were having a conversation about Tex-Mex food the other day- it’s basically all the same ingredients, assembled in different ways.
And I couldn’t love it more!!
My kids love pizza, so I hyped these up at Mexican pizzas and they were so excited. They gobbled them up and wanted more- that’s a win in my house!
Looking for more Mexican slow cooker recipes?
- Slow Cooker Flank Steak Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Stack
- Sweet Pork Quesadillas
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
- Chicken Burrito Bowls
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Tostadas Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 ounce fajita seasoning packet
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 8 (6 inch) corn tostadas
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside. Top with salsa and fajita seasoning.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred the chicken with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker, along with the sliced peppers and onion. Cook on high for 30 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
- Spread refried beans on the tostadas, layer with chicken and pepper mixture, then top with your favorite fajita toppings.
- *Additional toppings in photo not included in nutritional information (diced tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese)
- Slow Cooker