If you love peanut butter, these cookies just might be your new favorite! There is nothing better than the peanut butter and chocolate combination!
Be sure to try our delicious copycat Disneyland snickerdoodle cookies. They are soft and chewy. A family favorite recipe!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
These cookies are bursting with the delicious taste of peanut butter and chocolate!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and peanut butter together.
- Add eggs, flour, baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Fold in peanut butter chips and chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 149 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 14 mg · Sodium: 84 mg · Potassium: 73 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 10 g · Vitamin A: 104 IU · Calcium: 10 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Questions & Reviews