Don’t you love recipes where you simply dump the ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do the work for you?! This recipe has only 3 ingredients and is so delicious that you’ll want to make it again and again!
This recipe is part of our 55 of the Best Appetizers for Christmas Potluck (Favorite Party Foods)
Serves: 8 people
SLOW COOKER BBQ CRANBERRY MEATBALLS RECIPE
This recipe has only 3 ingredients and is so delicious that you’ll want to make it again and again!
- 1 (24 oz) package frozen meatballs (I used turkey meatballs)
- 2 (14 oz) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 (20 oz) bottles BBQ sauce
- Combine jellied cranberry sauce and BBQ sauce in a crock pot and stir until smooth. Add meatballs and stir until well coated.
- Cook for 2-5 hours on low. Serve over rice or with toothpicks.
Calories: 617 kcal · Carbohydrates: 96 g · Protein: 16 g · Fat: 19 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Cholesterol: 61 mg · Sodium: 1532 mg · Potassium: 599 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 85 g · Vitamin A: 365 IU · Vitamin C: 3 mg · Calcium: 63 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Slow Cooker