Back to School gets me so excited for Fall! I had to celebrate and make a pumpkin snack for after school! These Skinny Pumpkin Parfaits taste delicious and you can make them in a matter of minutes! Enjoy!
SKINNY PUMPKIN PARFAITS RECIPE
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 2 Tablespoons instant vanilla dry pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces light whip cream (optional)
- 16 Mini Wafer Cookies (optional)
- Place cottage cheese, pumpkin, milk, pudding, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into 4 small bowls and serve or cover and place in the refrigerator until chilled; at least one hour.
- Top with light whip cream and cookies.