My mom has always made the best snickerdoodles. They are the perfect combination of soft and chewy and taste even better with chocolate and caramel inside! 😉
Rolo Stuffed Snickerdoodle Recipe
Our mom's amazing snickerdoodles with a delicious twist!
10 minPrep Time
9 minCook Time
19 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 Rolo candies
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, flatten in your palm, place a Rolo in the middle and form a ball around it.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and roll each ball of cookie dough in it then place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes until lightly browned, but still soft.
Six Sisters Stuff