Sometimes life just gets so crazy, that you just need something to throw together fast!
Well we have just the meal for you.
I usually always keep ingredients for this Four Cheese Lasagna on hand because it is so easy to make and seriously tastes soooo good.
Your family will LOVE it! 🙂
Related recipe: Be sure to check out our Creamy Chicken Lasagna
Four Cheese Lasagna Recipe
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 6-8 minutes (you want them to be slightly undercooked); drain.
- In a blender or with an electric mixer, blend tomato sauce and cottage cheese together until smooth.
- Spoon a little of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan or dish.
- Place a layer of cooked noodles over the sauce, and sprinkle a portion of the mozzarella, the cheddar and the Parmesan cheese over the noodles.
- Repeat layering of sauce, noodles and cheese; finish with a cheese layer.
- Top pan with foil and place in the freezer.
- When ready to eat, thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan