I am all about quick and easy side dishes. And if the side dish can cook while my main dish is cooking, EVEN BETTER! This roasted asparagus and mushrooms are quick, easy, and it makes a lot! I always save the extras and eat for a snack the next day to help curb my cravings.
Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 bunch of asparagus (mine was about a pound)
- 1 cup quartered fresh white mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim the white ends off of the asparagus and place asparagus on a 15"x10" baking sheet.
- Place the mushrooms on top. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Toss gently with hands to coat evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until mushrooms have browned and asparagus is tender.
- 15x10x2 Sheet Pan