I don’t know how our mom always managed to have a hot meal on the table. Not only was she involved in our church and community, but she chauffeured each of us around to soccer, softball, basketball, tumbling, piano lessons and so much more! This meal takes about 30 minutes from start to finish and is perfect for a “on-the-go” lifestyle! I love having recipes like this on hand for when I need to throw something together at the last minute. My whole family gobbled these right up!
Beef Stuffed Crescent Rolls Recipe
This Beef Stuffed Crescent Rolls recipe takes about 30 minutes from start to finish and is perfect for a “on-the-go” lifestyle! Everyone in my family wanted seconds!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 ounces chopped green chiles 1 can
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 24 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls 3 (8 ounce packages)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and chilies over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain grease.
- Add the cream cheese, cumin and chili powder.
- Separate crescent dough into 24 triangles.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of beef mixture along the short end of each triangle; carefully roll up.
- Place point side down 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 436 kcal · Carbohydrates: 37 g · Protein: 17 g · Fat: 26 g · Saturated Fat: 12 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 50 mg · Sodium: 896 mg · Potassium: 285 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 10 g · Vitamin A: 194 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 53 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Large Skillet
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Recipe from Taste of Home